Wednesday, December 7, 2011

my class (dance class)

my class will learn how to Russian dance they will first learn the basics of ballet such as such as pli`e , tondue , sasha , pique , tomba , pota bu rae axle turn calypso x-leap chaine turn double pirouette three step turn Demi-pliĆ© then for tap we will learn these basics such as  flap, shuffle step, shuffle hop step,back taps , heels and more after they have the basic they will learn a routine and pratice it a lot they will have two routines they can do both or just one .then thay will preform it in front of the school and we will have a celebration at the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Meghan,

    My name is James Dunnam, I am a Secondary Education Student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. He is teaching us how to use blogs. I have enjoyed reading your class blog and I am amazed how well you and your classmates are doing at Noel Jr. High school. I noticed that your school is in Missouri. My family and I went on vacation last year to Branson, Missouri and we had a great time. Have you ever been to Branson?

    In your last post you said that you are taking a dance class and that you will first learn the basics of ballet. It sounds like you will be learning many different steps including the flap, shuffle step, and the shuffle hop step. Although, I am not that familiar with ballet, it's sounds like fun.

    Good luck with your dancing and be sure to practice very hard. I hope that you enjoy your celebration at the end of the year. Great job with your class blog and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete